My mom went to a local farmer’s market and got some super tasty peaches, so we figured out how to make the best breakfast of all time with them. We prepared this breakfast the night before so we could just go ahead and eat it in the morning!
Prep time: 30 mins
Ingredients for one serving:
- 1-2 ripe peaches
- 1 oz dry oatmeal
- 1.5 oz nut butter
- 0.5 oz crushed walnuts or pecans
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Olive oil spray
For my fellow coffee lovers:
I only used 1 oz of nut butter in mine so I could still have 2 tbsp of cream in my coffee!
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a small oven-safe dish with olive oil spray
- Cut and weigh 6 oz of peaches and place in dish
- In a separate bowl, combine oatmeal, nut butter, walnuts or pecans, and cinnamon
- Evenly distribute mixture into dish on top of peaches
- Sprinkle salt on top and make sure it’s evenly distributed
- Place dish in the oven and bake for 25 mins or until desired crunchiness is reached
- Sprinkle with more cinnamon on top (optional)
If you do end up baking this the night before and heating it up in the morning, I heated ours on 350° for only 7 mins!
This breakfast was another great combo of crunchy and sweet! Be sure to get your peach fix while they’re still in season! Enjoy 🙂