This original recipe is a family recipe that my great grandma passed down. It’s super simple to make and so yummy! Instead of using rice though, I used cauliflower rice, and I honestly couldn’t taste the difference! This recipe yields about 3 servings.
Prep time: 15 mins
- 8 hot dogs (be sure to check your labels!)
- 1 28 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 head cauliflower
- Prepare your cauliflower rice and set aside
- In a large pot, add the tomatoes, diced onion, and hot dogs and cook until the onions are transparent
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Weigh out your individual serving!
Ingredients for 1 serving:
- 3 oz cauliflower rice
- 3 oz tomatoes and onions
- 4 oz hot dog
Be sure to drain the excess liquid when measuring your portions or it may throw you off!
I know this may not look as mouth watering as other recipes, but it’s so easy to make and really is so good! Be sure to add a fat to your meal if you’re having this for dinner and also add a fruit if you have it for lunch. Hope y’all enjoy!